CHARMEC are inviting to open seminars 2018-02-20 with focus on results from the on-going EU-project In2Rail. The presentations are:
- 0930 Robin Andersson, Elena Kabo, Peter Torstensson, Fredrik Larsson and Anders Ekberg: Squats in rails and RCF clusters on wheels (MU31)
- 0955 Dan Cedergårdh, Trafikverket: In2Rail – en översikt
- 1020 Föreståndaren informerar
- 1030 Kaffe
- 1045 Michele Maglio and Elena Kabo: In2Rail – Thermomechanical analyses of a discrete defect repair process for rails (EU16)
- 1110 Björn Pålsson: In2Rail – Condition monitoring of crossing panels (EU16)
- 1135 Peter Torstensson: In2Rail – Influence of track design and operational conditions on the formation of rail corrugation on curves (EU16)
Presentations may be in Swedish or English. Welcome!
Ivan Zenzerovic defended his PhD-thesis "Time-domain modelling of curve squeal: a fast model for one- and two-point wheel/rail contact" on January 19. Faculty appointed opponent was be Professor David Thompson, Institute of Sound and Vibration Research (ISVR), University of Southampton, UK. The thesis can be obtained from the Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering
Jens Nielsen gave his Research Professor Lecture Integrated analysis of dynamic vehicle–track interaction and degradation of railway tracks on October 19.
CHARMEC welcomes all colleagues to the 20th Nordic Seminar on Railway Technology 12-13 June 2018 at Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg.
More details are available on the seminar website and in the in the first announcement.
Commonly requested information